Wednesday, November 13, 2013

DIY Dinosaur Happy Birthday Banner

I am all about party decor lately and there is not better way to make an occasion feel festive then with a banner of some type. They seem to be everywhere now. So just a simple one from scrapbook paper from the local craft store. (Hobby Lobby I believe). I chose a dark green for the background of all the letters and then different dinosaur prints to mix and match. I wish I had a better picture. You can see some of the letters are just a plain color while others have dinosaur, dinosaur prints, and dinosaur phrases "Roar" on them. 

Simply trace or draw all of your letters out. Cut them out and mount them to another color, place holes in the tops and string with your choice or ribbon. 

Done! Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment