Dinos Dinos Dinos
Not really sure what you would use this for other then decor. I was trying to theme a little boys room with dinosaur stuff and did not want to spend much money. I had some felt and some stencils so I made some stuffed dinosaurs, sewed them together, added a ribbon, and hung them on a hanger. You could leave them single and give to a child to play with as small stuffed dinosaurs if you wanted. If you made them a little bigger they would be adorable pillows. I thought of doing that but have not got to it yet. We'll see if it happens or not.
- Colored Felt of your choice
- Colored Embroidery Floss of your choice
- Poly fill
- Small piece of ribbon
- Scissors, Needle, Pen
- Trace desired stencil on fabric and trace two of them one for front and one for back. (If you do not have a stencil print a picture cut that out and use that as a stencil.)
- Cut out fabric
- Begin sewing the pieces together. If you are talented with a sewing machine do it that way. I don't have a sewing machine so I did these by hand with embroidery floss/string. Place one over the other, thread your needle, use a simple stitch along the outside.
- Stitch all along the outside until you have just a small hole left.
- Fill with Poly Fill
- Stitch Closed
- When all three are completed use a small stitch to sew them together as you would like.
- Add loop of ribbon at the top.
- Hang where you would like.