I realize that nuts are not the first thing that come to mind for Valentines Day but sometimes the most unlikely things are just what you need.
There are probably several ways you could do this project so fine tune it as you'd like to fit your needs.
Supplies I used:
- Cardboard-cut into the shape of a heart-I used part of a cardboard box.
- Walnuts-halved and hollowed out
- Red paint
- Find a large piece of cardboard and cut it into the shape you would like.
- Hollow out your walnuts and paint them the desired color.
- Glue the walnuts in a pattern around your heart. I placed mine back to back and then placed a layer down the middle.
- Hang with ribbon or twine.