Easy Cookies to Make with the Kids
3 ingredients to good tasting cookies. Other then buying the rolls of refrigerated cookie dough, cutting it into cookies, and dropping it on the cookie sheet these are the easiest cookies you'll ever make.
- Only 3 ingredients; pumpkin pie filling, a spice cake mix, and your choice of chocolate chips.
- Mix all three ingredients together. I like to start with the pumpkin and cake mix and then add the chocolate chips once it is mixed but I've done it both ways and it works fine either way.
- Place cookies on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 350.
- Depending on how big you make them you can get 2 to 3 dozen cookies quite easily.