Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Be My Valentine Candy Sundae

Valentine Birthday or Valentine 


Valentines is a fun Holiday. I know that it was/is a Holiday made by the card and candy companies. I know some say it is silly to spend one day saying I Love Yous when they should be said every day. But pish posh I say. Have fun with Valentines Day. You don't need to do some huge extravagant thing but have fun with it. I really enjoy showing those around me that I care.... even in just a small way. Valentines is a great way to do that for friends, family, coworkers, neighbors etc. Small things that make someones day. 
So I'm going to try this again as it gets closer to Valentines but I made it tonight for a little girls birthday present. Tell me a little girl will not adore this. I'll post more pictures when I make it again to see if I have improved upon anything or if this was the best way to make it. 

Needed Items
  • Straw
  • Paper Heart
  • Hot Glue
  • Candy Hearts
  • Taffy
  • Glass/Container of some kind (Got mine at the dollar store)
  • Ribbon (Optional)

Directions
  • Wash Glass
  • Place straw in the center of the glass
  • Fill to the top with candy hearts
  • Start with two pieces of taffy and glue the ends together.
  • Continue to add a piece of taffy to an end until it will wrap around the top of the glass and look like foam coming out of a float.
  • My top to tiers fit nicely on top of the glass and candy. The bottom layer I had to glue to the glass.

You are done. Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment