Try these easy pizza rolls/muffins and forget about rolling pizza dough and the mess that goes with making your own pizzas. All you'll need is pizza dough from a can, ( I used the generic store brand and they tasted great) mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce, and your choice of toppings. I used pineapple and ham.
Make them yourself for a quick dinner or let the kids help you and everyone can make their own "pizza". These would also be fun for appetizers for a Christmas/New Years/Superbowl, or children's party.
Anyway use them how you like. Good luck and have fun!
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray/Grease Muffin Tin
- Seperate dough into equal pieces and place in the muffin tins- 1 regular can gave me 6 "muffins"
- Try and pull the dough so it covers the whole tin opening
- Add pizza sauce-I used about 1 table spoon of sauce in each muffin but its really up to you
- Add toppings of your choice
- Top with cheese
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes- Mine were done after 12.
- Let cool and serve.