Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Simple Easter Decor


While I really enjoy decorating my home for the holidays sometimes it is nice to be able to do it with simple items that can be put up, enjoyed, and taken down with little fuss. 

This year that is how it has worked so far. I have a shelf full of Easter projects/decor items that I tell myself I'll get to every week. An Easter egg wreath, a burlap bunny table runner, decorative easter eggs to hang on an "Easter Tree" that I have ruined once already and must re-do, a giant Easter Egg that I wanted to paint gold that is at the moment half robin egg blue and half the paper mache' it was created from, and last but certainly not least a topiary that I am sure I can make with items around the house. 

But life happens and as the above mentioned projects all wait for their turn to be painted, glued, and stenciled upon I did manage to dig up a few Easter/Spring items and get them up, and even if I don't get to my other projects I have enjoyed the feeling of spring around the house.



White blossoms I got from Michaels Craft store a few years ago.

Dried roses from my husband in a yellow robin tin, and yellow plates. I love yellow for spring and summer.



























A sprig of eggs and leaves from Michaels Craft Store Dollar bin dresses up an outdoor wreath.


0 comments:

Post a Comment