Thursday, June 13, 2013

Starfish Star

Return of Summer....
So many missed months of no posting. Apologies. Changed jobs and had some other personal life things going on so 4 and 1/2 month delay since my last post. Back to the blogging world. I'm a bit of an ocean/beach/sunshine junkie. Have never lived near the beach, but love vacationing there. As a result I have seashells aplenty and love to use them in the summer for all kinds of things. Not sure what to call this but it turned out ok.
I used the large popsicle sticks to create a star then glued on dozens of real starfish. If you were to use regular popsicle sticks it would turn out a bit smaller. You could also use larger shells and have it turn out larger. 
Just some summer fun. I could not decide what to do with it so it ended up on my mantel. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment