Friday, December 28, 2012

How To Wear YOUR Favorite Scarf


Scarves are one of my favorite accessories. They hide the few extra pounds you gained over the holidays, they pull your look together, they keep you warm, and they are cute. Whats not to love. I always look to my sisters for fashion know how because.... well they know how. So here is my sister giving some tips with pictures on some new ways to wear your favorite scarves.

By Megan H. 
I recently stumbled upon this great youtube video, 25 Ways to Wear a Scarf. Great informative video. I have so many scarfs in my closet this is a great way to mix them up and feel like new.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LYAEz777AU

I thought I'd try a few out few, here is how they turned out.

THE MODERN LOOP 






 The Toss














The European Loop







 

The Rainbow (a variation)
















Neck Wrap


These are to be worn with a button up jacket for the illusion of a long scarf. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment