Make Thor's Hammer
With the latest Superhero craze you may actually find yourself in need of this hammer. Boys will find themselves in need of this hammer for sure. Either for a costume prop, party decor, or just for fun.
This was actually easier to make then you would think. Follow along. Add your own twist to it. However you do it have fun. Boys of any age can't seem to get enough of this by the way. Maybe it would just be a great father/son rainy day project.
- Toilet paper rolls /paper towel roll /or a wrapping paper roll
- Hot Glue
- Small Box
- Tape your box closed so that you have a surface ready to paint.
- Paint the box as shown below.
- For the Handle if using toilet paper rolls you will need 4 as shown below. If using a paper towel roll experiment you may be able to use just one or possibly 2. If using a wrapping paper roll you will need to cut it down a bit.
- Paint the handle brown. Add details on the side to look like leather that has been laced up if you wish.
- Add brown ribbon at the top with hot glue.
- Attach the handle to the middle of the box with hot glue.
- You are done. Enjoy.
|DIY Thors Hammer|