Sunday, November 11, 2012

Moms Like Me


Your To-DO List

If you are a mom like me you are tired. You are stressed, you have a "to-do" list that you have not seen the end of in months if not years. You are constantly being pulled in a million different directions and wanting to have more time for each of those directions. Family is most important and that takes up the majority of your time. As a stressful week came to a close last week I found a small add in a magazine for Huffy Bikes. The ad showed a woman leaning on her bike looking relaxed while the neighborhood scenery around here was built out of household products. The houses were kitchen sponges, the palm trees dusters and mops. The main  caption read, 

"PUT YOURSELF ON YOUR TO-DO LIST."

I know this is much much easier said then done but something to think about. I tore out the ad and put in on my fridge. Definitely something to think about.

Very well done. Quite clever.  www.huffy.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment