Sunday, November 11, 2012

About Me

I love kids. Big kids, little kids, adults who act like kids (in a good way) and especially mini kids aka babies. I loved being a kid and everything about it. I love working and playing with kids. I loved kids before I had any. Everything is fun, exciting, magical, and new to kids. They find a way to make everyday a little bit better then the day before. Rarely are they worried about the things in life that adults are concerned with. Granted they don't have to be but for the most part they don't have a care in the world. They live life and enjoy it all. So many things to learn from children as they live life as it should be lived.

That is what I hope you'll take away from this blog. I know there are hundreds if not thousands of crafting, kid friendly, mom helping blogs out there. Many of them are amazing. In any setting I've been in with children I look forward to the outcome. Seeing their faces, watching  and sensing their excitement, and hearing them talk about what they did. This is what I hope to offer you as readers. Simple but unique ideas, activities, projects, creative help of all kinds that you can use with your families. Because there are few things better in this world then the squeals of delight from little ones. Or big ones for that matter.

I hope you'll find something worth your time as you look around because I know how precious time is. Please leave any comments or questions you may have. I'd be more then happy to give you more information or point you in the right direction. Check back often for fun things to do with your little tikes. They are only young once so make every moment count. Here is to enjoying the ride of life with the Tiny Toed in your life! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Jordan




Contact me at:
JordanLHPhotography@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment