Thursday, January 23, 2014

Best Baby Ointment

I stumbled upon this gem right before Christmas while shopping online. I needed to add an item to my cart to get free shipping and was trying to think of items I currently needed. Diaper rash creme/ointment was on my list. I have used Burt's Bees diaper ointment before but had never tried this multipurpose ointment. 

I love that their products are mostly natural and do not contain dozens of chemicals. So I thought I would try it and I am so glad I did. It is wonderful. So far I have mainly used it for diaper rash. It goes on smooth, does not sting, or stink, it comes off your hands quickly, and it moisturizes the little bottoms you are putting it on without turning into a pasty mess. I have also used it on my hands as I was them so much during the day from changing diapers and other tasks. Works great. 
http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/burt's-bees-baby-bee-multipurpose-ointment/ID=prod6144038-product
I'm not sure what it is going for in the stores… I purchased mine online at Walgreens. It is normally $8.99 but is currently on sale for $6.99. I assume that is an in store price as well but I could be wrong.
If you have the need give it a try. I have loved mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment